Do we love our community? Yes.
Do we have a bunch of space? Yes.
Well then, guess we should host a Farmer's Market!
We understand the importance of community support. We're celebrating our 33rd year of business and it wouldn't be possible without the loyalty of our friends and neighbors. It seems like the natural progression would be to provide a platform for our local farmers, finders and fabricators to showcase their goods and receive the community support they deserve.
Farmer's Market Details
DATE: Every THIRD Sunday of the month
7/15, 8/19, 9/16, 10/21
TIME: 10am to 2pm
BOOTH SPACE: 10x10
BOOTH FEE: $30
The ins and outs:
- Vendors may arrive between 8 and 9:30am
- Vendors must provide their own set-up materials (including tent, tables, chairs). If vendor would like to provide their own tent, the tent must be securely anchored with weights, as the area often extremely breezy.
- Everlast Nursery may provide electricity to a few vendors if (1) vendor makes request ahead of time and (2) electricity is absolutely necessary for selling your product.
- Location of 10x10 booth space will be based up time of arrival, need for electricity and other special circumstances.
Items sold at the Farmer's Market MUST be locally-grown, sourced or fabricated.
Vendors we're looking for include:
- Maple syrup
- Cut flowers
- Locally-made goods like birdhouses, knives, blown glass, leather goods, etc.
- Fresh produce
- Heirloom vegetables
If you or someone you know is interested in joining our event as a vendor, please fill-out the application below.